AutoCAD Wish List: June 2006 Results
Below information kindly supplied by Brenda Richardson (Wish List Manager).
During the month of June, and into July, members voted for their favorite wishes from the AutoCAD Wish List. 1,246 members voted for their top 10 wishes from a list of almost 270 wishes submitted by your AUGI colleagues. I am very pleased to present the top 10 wishes from this latest voting cycle.
- Dimensions on the correct layer
- Valid Hatch Boundary Error
- Break symbol in dim lines
- Better insertion of word or excel files into AutoCAD
- Compare Drawings
- Draworder setting for layers
- 3D to 2D conversion tool
- Double click to open dimensions
- Create hatches
- Default Printer when opening drawing with unrecognized printer
You can continue to submit new wishes for the AutoCAD Wish List; the next voting cycle will begin in October. The results of all three voting cycles from this year (February, June and October) will be combined and submitted formally to Autodesk at AU in November in Las Vegas. You can see the full results of this voting cycle, and all the post voting cycles on the AutoCAD Wish List Voting Results page.
Thank you for your continued support and participation.
Wish List Manager