AUGI CAD Camp - Agreement in place for 2010
AUGI and AMI/Burns sign agreement for event management
AUGI has retained a new event management and marketing firm, AMI/Burns, to manage the AUGI CAD Camp tour starting in January, 2010. Schedules and locations will be developed and announced in the fall at www.augievents.com.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
PRLog (Press Release) – Sep 03, 2009
AUGI is pleased to announce an agreement that sets the stage for the 2010 AUGI CAD Camp season.
“We are very excited about our relationship with the team at AMI/Burns because of their extensive knowledge of technical events. They are based in San Francisco and Loveland, CO., and have developed events for Hewlett-Packard, Intel, Nvidia, Oracle and dozens of other high-tech companies and associations” says Mark W. Kiker, AUGI President. “We look forward to a vibrant renewal of our CAD Camps next year.”
CAD Camp has had a significant impact on the level of understanding of the Autodesk tools. They are one of the best training event values and are open to members and non-members alike. Each event promises to be innovative, invigorating, educational and spawn great ideas and relationships.
Tim Bostwick of AMI/Burns adds “We are excited about the brand recognition that these events already have. We expect 2010 to be a banner year for AUGI CAD Camp.”
Some of the immediate goals are to:
• Maintain affordable tuition levels at the 2008 level.
• Finalize the 2010 schedule to include prior cities and expand to new ones.
• Continue to offer world-class content for the camp series including national and local subject-matter experts.
• Revamp the augievents.com web site so that it serves our attendees better. The site will look better, contain a lot more information, and leverage the latest social media.
• Create a sustainable financial model for the camps that will insure their continued operation. The arrangement with AMI/Burns insures that AUGI management will have detailed financial and logistical information about how the camps are managed.
• Develop an expanded brand for the camps and extend the AUGI brand even further in the CAD marketplace.
• Increase the number of sponsors and exhibitors at each camp.
To find out more about sponsoring or exhibiting at AUGI CAD Camps contact Tim Bostwick at 650-416-2401 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out more about AUGI CAD Camp events near you - check www.augievents.com as it is updated.
# # #
About AUGI CAD Camps CAD Camp is a full day of training: Four different tracks designed to provide targeted training, giving you a lot of knowledge in a little time. Each event provides expert advice from top instructors across the country with networking opportunities with your peers.
About AUGI AUGI is one vibrant global community that fosters collaboration to empower members and enrich knowledge of Autodesk solutions, advancing productivity and effectiveness, at a justifiable cost to the AUGI members. For more information about AUGI, visit www.augi.com.
About AMI/Burns AMI/Burns is a partnership with extensive experience with high-tech companies and organizations and have worked with industry leaders such as HP, Intel, Nvidia, McAfee, Vivit, Blu-ray Disc, Aspect and Oracle. With offices in California and Colorado they have extensive experience running high-tech events in the US and Europe. Burns Marketing has been in business since 1972 and AMI since 1985. http://www.amotive.com/