Porto welcome BIM experts… join me at RTC EU 2016
My relationship as Autodesk software as a user started in 1994. Soon I realized that would profit greatly from the exchange of knowledge with others. Find a group of people who share the same concern and passion for what they do, and with an interest in learning how to do it better was a must. The social nature of human learning began to be my main concern in the pursuit of excellence. That’s why I joined AUGI.
As a trainer and university lecturer my concern to achieve the maximum possible knowledge in the minimum possible time always made me see the user encounter as something extremely valuable. The Internet has partly overcome logistical problems, but personal meetings continue to be where the full potential of knowledge exchange works in full.
That's why Revit Technology Conference (RTC) Europe 2016, taking place soon in my hometown, Porto, Portugal, is so important for me. It is as well a fantastic opportunity to meet top BIM experts from all over the world and, for you, to visit one of the most fantastic tourism destinations in Europe.
This video was kindly provided by the AUGI member Paulo Ferreira.
I expect a lot from the 71 speakers of the event and from the interaction with all the participants. With regard to the classes, I chose to attend:
- An Illusion of Knowledge | Re-Creating Learning and Teaching Techniques in AEC
- Developing Participatory Culture Through Digital Immersion with Revizto
- Interactive and Immersive Visualisation with V-Ray for Revit
- Revit Today and Tomorrow
- Glorious Gadgets
- Rendering History with Project Soane: Transforming Centuries-Old Drawings to BIM-Based Renderings and VR
- Get Ahead Of The Game: Environmental Analysis for Architects
- Global Attitudes Towards and Addressing the Barriers to BIM Collaboration - Perceived and Real
- Collaboration Tools and Methods Comparison
I also need to remember that certification is available during the event. As usual, a lot of Sponsors and Exhibitors, more than 40 will enrich the event with their offers and proposals.
On Saturday the day will close with the usual Gala Dinner in a wonderful place with wonderful people.
RTC is as you certainly know, a unique, independent conference covering all things BIM and the whole ecosystem that supports it. No other event brings so many opportunities and benefits together in a single location, and this year in Porto, Portugal.
Do not hesitate join me at RTC EU 2016 Porto, Portugal.
More information here